The Overland Chest
The Overland Chest
With a nod to gentlemanly adventure, the skilled craftsmen of Julian & Sons have fashioned an unrivaled piece of campaign furniture that will stand the test of time: The Overland Chest.
No detail has been left to chance in the creation of this magnificent piece. With its carefully designed compartments and secure locking mechanisms, The Overland Chest is the ultimate organizer and protector of all your sporting equipment and accessories. Whether you’re on the move or holding court in the field, this heirloom chest serves two distinct and essential functions.
First and foremost, The Overland Chest is a sturdy and secure locker that will transport your gear in safety and style. No matter how rough the terrain or how bumpy the ride is, your equipment will arrive at its destination in perfect condition.
But that’s not all. Once the chase is over, The Overland Chest transforms into a portable tailgating bar that will become the centerpiece of any gathering. Designed for comfort and convenience, this bar is fully customizable to suit your unique tastes and preferences.
Constructed by hand in Heber Springs, Arkansas, and individually numbered, The Overland Chest is a testament to the passion and dogged commitment of Julian & Sons. With its timeless design and rugged construction, it is certain to become an essential part of many great adventures, and a treasured heirloom that will be passed down for generations to come.
So whether you’re heading out on a wild expedition or simply looking to impress your friends at the next tailgate party, The Overland Chest is a perfect choice. Order yours today and discover the true meaning of craftsmanship and quality.
- Constructed by hand using American black walnut
- Full-grain, vegetable re-tanned American origin leather lined top and drawers
- Top drawer secures two breakdown firearms and accessories
- Bottom drawer secures an array of bottles and glassware to serve as a portable bar
- Removable walnut humidor with Spanish cedar interior (not included in pricing)
- Recessed oxidized copper tray pulls out from bottom
- Custom Lock by artist David Frazier
- 42.75”(W) x 28.5”(D) x 18.5” (H) – Larger Version
- 36”(W) x 28.5 (D) x 18.5” (H) – Small Version
- Currently available for GMC Yukon, Lexus 570, Range Rovers, and Land Rover Defender. Fits other makes and models. Contact us for fitment in your vehicle.
To reserve yours, please contact us at
* 3% Fee will be added to all Credit Card charges,
please pay with ACH to avoid fees.
$1,000 flat rate shipping to the continental United States
(if shipping is less, difference will be credited to balance)